Thursday, March 20, 2014

jacob_michael1

Subject: Hi Oolith

How are you, I'm jacob a new member who just joined the site few hours ago,looking for someone to call my life partner,i feel like to contact you after going through your profile,i am here for serious relationship if you have the same intention contact me with my email(jacob_michael1@hotmail.com )you can drop me yours as well and l'll write you directly with more info about me . but if you are here just for playing games please don't west your time Thanks.

waiting for your responses and hope we can move on from here .
Have a great day and blissful week
jacob

Jacob March 20, 2014 4:52 AM Report Abuse


Hi,
One question
Why does your IP show you from Nigeria?
Regards,
Oo

March 20, 2014 5:37 AM

am from usa, you can drop you email address

Jacob March 20, 2014 5:38 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are free!