Wednesday, October 20, 2021

Samuel

 This is Samuel. This was the profile that made two characters in the dream or douche become very defensive of him when I outed him for gaslighting and dismissed him as probably fake too.  Oddly enough, they were more concerned with the gaslighting not being gaslighting, then my blowing him off as fake. Any redflag of gaslighting even minor when first meeting another should have been the concern in a group that is about date. I digress. It was not until deep in the conversation when one girl made the claim, he's a nice guy, and I asked her if she knew him, she sheepishly said no. 

After this one was accented by two in the group, I decided to make a bit light-hearted one, which I'll post in the next post. 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are free!