Thursday, May 29, 2014

omer

omer:  assalam alikum
Me:  Wa Salaam
omer:  how r u
Me:  Good thanks
omer:  al hamdulillah
omer:  how's going ur life
Me:  That does not matter to you...
omer:  iam sorry
Me:  How is the contractor intell business treating you?
Me:  Did you think you would be a romance scammer when you signed up?
Me:  Do you write home sayin, "hey mom, it was a good day. I trapped a dumb ass into doing stupid shit. It will be easy pickins making my proof of work this month."
Me:  Give me your contact information.
Me:  I want to take this conversation to another level.
omer:  sorri i not understand i asked u any wrong ?
Me:  Give me your contact info , now
omer:  what is this as a muslim u thinking about me wrong
Me:  Then give me your email.
omer:  first u clear hear what i did a mistake with u ?
Me:  it was kismet, there are no mistakes right?
Me:  You came here by the will of God.
Me:  Now give me your facebook or eamil
Me:  email*
omer:  allah know's well
omer:  allah's know what is in heart
Me:  Then ly down your fear, chichi
Me:  Friend me on fcebook
omer:  friendship is haraam in islaam
omer:  iam loking a live partner wh work with me on deen islaam
Me:  How else are you going to get close enough to gather info to qualify me?
omer:  iam new in internet line i not use webside one time i look muslima.com i pray ahhal to help me inshallah allah help me but my english in not good in urdu or arabic iam good
Me:  You have an email.
Me:  you had to have one to sign up.
Me:  Do you want to take it to the next level?
omer:  sister i know u feeling bad about me
Me:  Correct that.
omer:  as a muslim u first my muslim sister
Me:  Give me your contact information
omer:  u angry ?
Me:  I read your profile. I want to know you.
omer:  yes my profile is not good ?
Me:  It is incredible
omer:  tell me please this is wrong thing what iam doing ?
Me:  I have a lot to do today.
omer:  its mean iam a wrong person ?
Me:  I'll explain in depth to your email.
Me:  Either that or give up.
Me:  I said I liked your profile and wanted to know you.
Me:  What more do you need?

Note: after reviewing profiles that viewed me just before and just after contact this is the conversation that took place. 


omer:  assalam alikum
omer:  sister i was disconnected
Me:  OK
omer:  please forgive if am mistake
omer:  as a muslime iam saying u
omer:  i respect women
omer:  because every part of a women is called women
Me:  What mistake was that?
omer:  i dont know why u angry on me
Me:  talk to me explain what is going on.
omer:  means ?
omer:  my english is not good for me u explain in detail
omer:  please
omer:  u busy ?
Me:  yes, I am
Me:  That is one reason I asked for your contact info
omer:  i hurt u ?
Me:  I am going to wrap this up now

Me:  May the Angels brush our paths. Cheers.

Profiles that viewed me after contact:




Profiles that viewed me before contact:














The conversation after closing: Me: May the Angels brush our paths. Cheers. omer: say omer: means ? omer: just one answer me omer: i hurt u ? omer: say please omer: if u not forgive me my allah not forgive me omer: iam going assalam alikum
The conversation after closing: Me: May the Angels brush our paths. Cheers. omer: say omer: means ? omer: just one answer me omer: i hurt u ? omer: say please omer: if u not forgive me my allah not forgive me omer: iam going assalam alikum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are free!